Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy, er, 13 months, Louis!

I can't believe it. I failed to mark the milestone of Louis turning one. For months, I'd been thinking about what to write, what to say, how to describe my feelings and.... I failed. Suffice to say it was major. And yet, it was just another day. A grey, English day down at my Mum's on the coast. But we had fun. Happy belated birthday Louis. And a big thanks to everyone for all his great presents. One month on, here's a flavour of what we got up to. 

Our bubbles from the night before (to mark the fact that 12 months earlier I'd been in so much pain!)
Present number one!
Thanks G-A Claire!
The balloon was the biggest hit.
Our trip to a rare breeds sanctuary (far more PC than a zoo...)
The cake
More balloon fun
Splashing in Louis' Lido (with thanks to GP)
More Grandparental presents the next day
And finally, thanks to the Californian crew

No comments: